Frequently Asked Questions
You've got questions, we've got answers!
If you need additional assistance, just click on the "Need help?" button below!
Shipping and handling charges, along with any applicable sales tax, are automatically calculated and added to your order. You will have a chance to review these charges before the completion of your order.
Estimated delivery dates are listed on the Campaign page; keep in mind that these are estimates only and are based on the state of the world when the Campaign. launches. Rest assured, though, that we'll keep you updated regarding any delays.
We currently ship to only the following countries in addition to the United States: Belize, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, France, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Finland, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, the United Kingdom, and Uruguay.
UK orders ship from the UK. EU orders ship from the Netherlands. Canadian and South American orders ship from the U.S.
Standard International Delivery requires the consignee/customer to pay duty & taxes, and brokerage fees mandated by the Government for which the shipment is received. Please check with your local agency for details on estimated fees. BDA is not responsible for duties and taxes. The customer is responsible for these destination fees. If an international package is refused for any reason, we will not refund the customer for the merchandise nor shipping & handling charges. BDA does not pay for return shipping when the package is abandoned internationally.
Please note we cannot ship to a P.O. Box or any other country at this time.
If you need to cancel your order, you must do so within the Campaign funding period by contacting Fan Relations. We cannot process cancelations after the funding period ends.
If your product arrives damaged due to transit, you may request a return within 30 days of delivery for a replacement or a refund by contacting Fan Relations to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number and instructions. We cannot accept for return or replacement any item that has been opened unless it arrived damaged. If a refund is issued, the purchase price of the item plus applicable sales tax will be credited. You will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs. All eligible refunds are made to the original form of payment. If your product arrives damaged due to transit or fails to comply in all material respects with the specifications for the product, please contact Fan Relations.
Processing Your Return
Please allow 21 days to process your return. You will receive notification via e-mail that your return has been received and processed. If, after 21 days, you still have not received an e-mail that your return has been processed, please contact Fan Relations. Please allow up to two billing cycles for any eligible refund to appear on your statement.
Requesting a Return Merchandise Authorization
If you do need to return an item to us and the item is eligible for return, please contact us to obtain a return merchandise authorization number and instructions. Please note that we cannot accept any returns without a Return Merchandise Authorization. All unauthorized returns will be returned to the sender.
Packing and Sending Your Return
1. Once you have received your Return Merchandise Authorization, pack the items securely in a box. You can use the box that the items arrived in or another box if you prefer. Please ensure all old shipping labels and barcodes have been removed.
2. Write the Return Merchandise Authorization number on the outside of the box, along with the address provided in the instructions.
3. Send your Return to us using an insured or trackable shipping that is most convenient for you.
Purchases can be made via VISA, MasterCard, or AMEX. We do not accept PayPal currently. All transactions must be made in US Dollars.
Idea Planet Launch is committed to developing and selling licensed collectibles that fans want to buy, rather than products a retailer wants to sell. When you support a Launch Campaign, we know that you want this product in your collection. And if you don’t want it….we go back to the drawing board.
When you help to crowdfund a collectible from Idea Planet Launch, you place an order for an item that is not yet in stock at our Fulfillment Center. Our product page will include an estimated ship date, so you'll know when to expect your order to be shipped. If there are any delays, we'll reach out and let you know.
A couple of other things to note for this Campaign:
· The funding level for Tomb Raider is 2500 Collector’s Bundles. Once we hit that number, we’ll move into production. If the Campaign fails to fund, credit cards will be refunded 100%.
· Sometimes we offer pre-sale merchandise that's not available to ship worldwide. This is typically due to licensor restrictions or unfavorable delivery costs. For Tomb Raider, we can ship to only the following countries in addition to the United States: Belize, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, the EU, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, the United Kingdom, and Uruguay.
· Please note that pre-orders are charged at the time of purchase.
Lara Croft’s Backpack
· Approximately 13" W x 10.5" H x 5" D, large enough to fit your tablet, chargers, journal, and more!
· Authentically-aged and distressed top-quality vegan leather
· Fully lined interior
· Main compartment features two compartments--plenty of room to fit your tablet, chargers, journal, and more!
· Snap closure to keep your belongings secure
· Two outside side pockets and one front pocket keep essentials easily accessible
· Detailed with matching brass hardware
· Individually numbered
Lara Croft’s Journal
· Approximately 5.3" W x 8.5" L x .75" thick
· Authentically aged and distressed top-quality vegan leather
· Cover features debossed Croft family crest
· Weathered, 150 gsm acid free paper
· 85 blank pages
· Adjustable leather strap closure
Tomb Raider™ Pin Collection
Pin set features cover art from the first three Tomb Raider™ games
· 1.83" H x 1.43" W, with rubber stopper
· Die-case zinc alloy
Croft Family Crest
· 2" H x 1.6" W, with rubber stopper
· Die-cast zinc alloy
· Antique nickel with metallic gold and black wash
The Tomb Raider Collector’s Bundle pre-orders begin at 08:00 a.m. ET on February 14, 2024, and run until 11:59 p.m. ET on March 31, 2024.
TOMB RAIDER © Crystal Dynamics group of companies. All rights reserved. TOMB RAIDER, TOMB RAIDER I-III REMASTERED, TOMB RAIDER II, TOMB RAIDER III, LARA CROFT, and CRYSTAL DYNAMICS are trademarks of the Crystal Dynamics group of companies.
© 2024 BDA LLC. All rights reserved. The BDA LLC, IDEA PLANET and IDEA PLANET LAUNCH™ word marks and logos are trademarks of BDA LLC.